Making dough in a food processor is quick and easy. A food processor is the perfect kitchen companion for making pizza dough (check out our recipe and tips on how to make pizza at home here) or homemade bread. So, if your arms are getting tired from hand mixing, these 5 tips will help you to make a great dough using the James Martin by WAHL Compact Processor, with minimum effort.
- The Compact Processor is perfect for making small batches of dough. You should be careful not to overload the processor with large amounts as this will prevent it from mixing properly.
- You can use either the dough blade or the standard metal blade when it comes to mixing dough.
- The pulse setting is recommended for kneading dough as this will ensure you don’t overmix and end up with a bread that’s too dense.
- When mixing in a food processor, make sure you use chilled water offset the heat that will come from the blade of the processor.
- Turn the processor on before adding the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. This will make sure they mix evenly.
- Powerful 500W for easy mixing.
- 2 Speed settings, plus pulse so your ingredients are never over-processed.
- Includes stainless steel blade and dough blade.
Find us Facebook for more tips and recipe ideas.