Tips When Using Handheld Massagers:
1. When operating a handheld portable massager, ensure you use a low intensity and avoid starting with the hardest massage mode available on the machine.
2. Start with circular motions on the lower back, being careful to avoid the spine. Using long strokes, work your way up the back towards the heart.
3. When massaging the upper back, start from the centre using short strokes (avoiding contact with your spine) to work your way outward towards the underarm.
4. Use the same technique when massaging your chest. Start from the sternum and use short strokes to work your way outward to the under arm.
5. DO NOT use the massager on your abdomen or below the rib cage.