Enchanted Pixie hairstyle tutorial
Whether you’re a DIY hair queen or a stylist looking for a new style to share with your clients, our Enchanted Pixie hairstyle will leave you escaping the everyday braid stereotype.
- Adjust Styling Iron to low heat
- Create a Dutch braid and leave 1/4 inch gap from the front of the hair line
- Apply Wahl Styling Iron onto braids, pulling the loops with a tail hair comb
- Begin to create a wave with the loose hair in 1/2 inch sections
- Push the waved curls upwards to create a messy textured look
- Using a flat boar brush, brush the braid to create a fussy texture to finish the look
To shop the Styling Iron please click here.