Reporting to the Head of Customer Support and managing a team of Sales Administrators, you will be working with a passionate team of colleagues. Working alongside our Customer Service Manager, you will be responsible for leading & motivating your team, identifying & improving processes, all whilst offering exceptional service and sales support to our customers and internal colleagues. The successful candidate will be an excellent team player with a strong background in office management. This is a challenging role and requires someone who has the ability to manage a varied and complex workload.
Skills and Experience
- At least 2 years Office Management experience in people & processes
- Experience in managing internal & external relationships
- Experience working in a customer service environment
- Exceptional telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work independently and in a group/team setting
- Strong attention to detail
- Computer literate – highly competent in Microsoft Office
- Analytical & logical approach to problem solving
- Great leadership skills
- Strong work ethic with high work rate
- Mindset of continuous improvement
- Ability to work with and challenge, all business hierarchies
Key Responsibilities and tasks will include:
- Coach, mentor, develop and nurture your team members to empower them for success.
- Ensure team understand the objectives of the business and are supported to achieve company targets.
- Support the Head of Customer Support to achieve the strategic objectives of the business.
- Encourage collaboration within all areas of the Company to ensure the best levels of service are achieved for our customers.
- Engage excellent problem-solving techniques by identifying the root cause through to resolution, to maximise customer satisfaction within the boundaries of business policies.
- Maintain communication to ensure stock availability.
- Seek to reduce waste and improve processes wherever possible.
- Always aim to understand and exceed customer expectations.
- Understand how you contribute to the on-going success of the Company and maintain confidentiality of business information.
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30 – 5:00 37.5 hours per week
Location: Sterling House, Clipper Close, Ramsgate CT11 5GG