MY BATTERY IS NOT CHARGING
Determine whether the issue may be with the battery or charging stand:
– Do any of the LED signals illuminate on the battery when the charge indicator is pressed?
– What happens when the battery is placed in the charging stand?
– Has the battery been left in the charging stand for 130 minutes?
– Has the charging stand been plugged into different mains outlets?
– If another Eclipse battery is available, has this been tried in the charging stand and if so, what was the outcome?
Once these have been checked, if the charging stand is still unable to charge the battery, it should be sent to a repair agent for investigation.