Wahl’s approach to products and packaging is changing.
We are rethinking of how we design and package products to reduce plastic. Reducing the amount of material in a product by just a few grams can make a huge difference across an entire product range. Wahl have been working on reducing the plastic from our packaging by removing plastic blisters and trays.
Since 2017, Wahl UK have reduced plastic in our packaging by approximately 37%.
Wahl, as an ethical global manufacturer and distributor of electrical products, realises the importance of looking after the world we live in. It is a key stakeholder along with our customers, suppliers, shareholders, employees, communities, and countries where we do business.
- We are committed to reducing our impact on the environment.
- We will strive to define world-class best environmental impact practices and achieve ambitious targets.
- We will continually reduce energy used and materials consumed throughout our end-to-end supply chain processes.
- We will set a good example to our stakeholders by actively promoting sustainability, recycling, and using environmentally friendly materials wherever practical.
- We are committed as Environmental Stewards and promote recycling including batteries and electronic hardware as Universal Waste rather than disposal as hazardous waste. This also reduces natural resources demand and removes toxins from the solid waste stream. Please join us in the vital effort and recycle.