Join our Wahl Refurb & Repair program today and get your professional clippers and trimmers running like new again.
We are pleased to announce the launch of our Wahl Refurb & Repair program, a service designed to provide you with reliable and efficient refurbishing and repairs on Wahl products to preserve the integrity of your devices.
As a demonstration of our commitment to maintaining a high level of customer service, this program will replace our previous Service Repair facility and continue to give you the option of complete maintenance and repair for all types of Wahl clippers and trimmers.
Watch our video on the Wahl Refurb & Repair process
Why use the Wahl Refurb & Repair program?
Our ultimate goal is to help you extend the life of your products, whilst reflecting our dedication to minimising our collective impact on the environment and reducing waste, energy, and resources.
By joining this program, you will be helping to play a key role in meeting Wahl’s environmental sustainability goals and supporting our green initiatives. Refurbishing your products can have a huge impact on the environment by:
- Preventing them from being thrown away into landfills, thus reducing waste
- Saving on the resources needed for new products to be created
- Saving energy used in both manufacturing processes and transportation costs.
Our Guarantee to You
The Wahl Refurb & Repair program will provide customers with all the benefits of our previous Service Repair facility, providing you with a convenient solution to restoring your Wahl clippers or trimmers back to their original working order without having to replace them completely.
No matter which service you opt for, our team of qualified technicians will ensure your product fully adheres to the Wahl 5 Star Service Standard and be subjected to a comprehensive assessment that includes:
- Stringent operational testing, with replacement component parts fitted as required
- Undergoing a motor and battery check, with a new battery fitted on all rechargeable products
- Checking the drive cam and blade tension, with a fully sharpened replacement blade fitted if required
- Testing charging sockets and power switches, with replacements fitted where necessary on main leads
- A thorough check of the housing to assess and ensure the product’s ongoing durability.
- An intense cleaning and inspection process
- A final inspection and cut test
Any repaired or refurbished clipper and trimmers will be covered by a 12-month guarantee. This is great news if you want to get your haircutting tools fixed at a fraction of the cost, without worrying about reliability and quality.
Book your Refurb Replacement or Repair today