Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, you will have responsibility for ensuring you understand our customer needs and take all possible steps to exceed their expectations by telephone or email.
Be required to undertake daily operational service tasks to meet customer demand.
We are proud to celebrate over 100 years as the standard for grooming products used by barbers and hairdressers all over the world. Professionals and home users have relied on our innovative clippers, trimmers, and personal care products for an entire century.
Today, the fourth generation of the Wahl Family remains deeply rooted in the daily operations and management of the organisation. Living beyond the footsteps of their great-grandfather, the family continues to ensure that everything Wahl produces aligns with the same core family values.
When you work at Wahl, you join a community that is proud of its heritage of excellence and ground-breaking innovations and a company that focuses on creating value for the customer and long-term growth.
Wahl in the UK
Wahl UK is a long established and very successful subsidiary of Wahl Clipper Corporation. Our offices are located near the south-east coastal town of Ramsgate, Kent.
Key responsibilities and tasks:
- Ensure an understanding of our customers’ requirements and undertake actions to always exceed their expectations.
- Provide support and guidance as required within your areas of expertise.
- Engage excellent problem-solving techniques and escalate to maximise customer satisfaction.
- Listen, identify, and understand each customer’s needs whilst communicating in a professional manner to provide a knowledgeable, accurate and concise information service.
- Engage excellent problem-solving techniques to maximise customer satisfaction within the boundaries of business policies.
- Work collaboratively with all areas of the company to ensure the best levels of service are achieved for our customers.
- Ensure ownership of key areas of responsibility, to meet the business objectives.
- Understand and exceed customer expectations.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous customer focussed role.
- Problem solving to understand and focus on the solution.
- Possess a polite and friendly telephone manner.
- Produce professional, customer focussed email communications.
- Continuous improvement mindset.
- Working within a team.
- Understands the importance of attention to detail.
- Polite and friendly telephone manner.
- Exceptional organisational skills.
- Fully computer literate in MS Excel, Word, Teams, and Outlook. Knowledge of HubSpot and Exchequer would be an advantage but not essential.
- Be driven to deliver outstanding levels of customer service.
- Possess a strong work ethic with a high work rate.
- Flexibility, commitment, and Punctuality.
- Initiative to work alone or as part of a team, taking ownership of key areas
Salary and Benefits:
We are realistic about remuneration for the role and offer a range of benefits