The Wahl Hot Brush is specifically designed to add volume, body and silky-smooth shine whilst minimising the of damage to your hair.
Designed with a quick heat function, you can use this styling tool almost straight away. With a top temperature of 200°C and ceramic coated bristles to run through your hair you can detangle, form extra lift at the roots, smooth volume and curl ends with long lasting hold.
The hot brush also features cool touch tip for safe styling. Available in 19mm and 26mm, you can choose the diameter of your desired curls.
Styling your hair couldn’t be easier with a convenient 360-degree, 2.5 m swivel cord preventing tangling while styling and a hanging loop for easy and safe storage whilst it cools down.
How to use the Wahl Hot Brush:
- Section hair into strands of approximately one inch thick and two inches wide.
- Apply the brush to the hair roots and slide it right to the end of the hair, repeat this process several times before rolling.
- According to the required curl, roll the section of hair in an appropriate direction.
- Proceed to the roots keeping the hair tight so that it rests against the heated roller.
- Maintain the rolled shape for 15-30 seconds depending on the thickness of the hair.
- Carefully release the hot brush by turning in the reverse direction avoiding any stretching of the hair.
- Allow the hair to cool before final combing and styling.
Top temperature of 200°C so you can create any style with a quick heat function so you can get styling straight away
Ceramic coated barrel locks in moisture resulting in beautiful shiny hair
For ease of use and safe styling
360°, 2.5m swivel cord with hanging loop
What's in the box?
If you have purchased this product please leave us a review! You'll need to make sure you're logged in to do so.
UK and Channel Islands
Delivery is free on all orders over £10 to the UK and Channel Islands.
Your order will be sent by Royal Mail 48 service which aims to deliver within 3 working days once it has been dispatched from us.
Orders under £10 will be charged for delivery.
Republic of Ireland
We do not currently deliver to the Republic of Ireland.
Back To Top