Easy to make Pulled Pork Burgers
Are you looking for a super easy, slow cooked Pulled Pork recipe? If so, this is the one for you…
Watch the video here.
4 pound pork shoulder
2 tablespoons paprika (try smoked paprika for more of that smoked flavor)
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1 teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
3/4 cup water
James Martin by Wahl Digital Multi Cooker
- Rub in dried spice mix onto all sides of the pork
2. Pour Apple cider vinegar and water into the Digital Multi Cooker pot
3. Carefully place the pork into the Digital Multi Cooker pot
4. Cook on high for 4 hours
5. Remove the pork and shred ( remove any fatty pieces and discard)
6. Place pork onto to bun, it’s that simple!
The Pulled Pork Burger would taste great with any side, so serve this however you like and enjoy!
Have you tried this recipe? Let us know and get in touch on our Facebook Page!